Located on pristine spring fed Paradox Lake, the Southwoods Waterfront is a sight to behold. The camp program holds safety and security at the highest of standards and this alone allows for campers to have limitless fun. Between the Ski dock, Sail dock, Swim dock, and Slide dock the waterfront is always filled with activity. Southwoods’ summers are loaded with many sunsational camp memories at the waterfront.
At the Southwoods Waterfront...
- Individualized swim instruction from New York State and American Red Cross Certified Staff
- 5 Specialized inboard 400 HP Ski Nautique Powerboats (Waterskiiing, Wakeboarding, Wake-Surfing, Kneeboarding)
- Floating Slide and Climbing Wall
- 60 foot Water Slippin Slide
- 35 foot Water Trampoline
- Blob and Log
- Beach Pavilion
- Extended Swim Lanes
- Cookouts overlooking the sunset on Paradox Lake
- Sandy beach for imaginative creations and fun games
- Fleet of sailboats, kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, and other small crafts